EclipseOS 1.5 EclipseOS 1.5

A lot better than the last one

The main reason I enjoyed this was probably because of the Alice in Chains nad the System of a down, but this version was a lot better than the last one.
The coding is alright, but some things are needed, like...
The ability to move windows
The ability to minimize windows

Some of the graphics also interfere with the text and rapes my eyes though. I can tell that a lot of effort looks like it was put into this, but if you address those key problems this could be a lot better.
I'm not sure how hard it is to use code, as I've never done it before, but if you ever need some help in the art department, just pass me a PM.

E-Wagon

Eclipse responds:

We were working on moving/minimizing windows, moving windows actually involves a ton of scripting because the windows have to be moved dynamically, instead of being moved to a predetermined location. Minimizing is easy enough, in our .fla files that is almost done but we're working on other features at the same time as well. It would be great to have another person working in the art department, if we need help me or Izzy will send you a PM.

Some of the art does need work, the color of the fonts and the art behind it does interfere and we are working on that, we may release a 2.5 edition with a couple small features and art fixes, then again going all out and releasing a completely new 3.0 version would be awesome, so I dunno. You and the rest of NG will be seeing the new features eventually though, no matter what.

Thanks for your review!

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Dezimo:

Don't leave a bad review because your computer sucks shit. I run it fine. This game was really fun, I loved the sense of speed. Two things though. It was a little too easy, and it has been said before, but there needs to be more things to jump over, other than saw blades. Other than that, great gmae! Favourited.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

thanks for defending me =) Sorry about the boring thing... as my first game, I was going for simplicity and I wanted it to work well, so I didn't include much in the way of variation.

~Keytar Hero ~Keytar Hero

To all the people...

who gave this game 0, I'd like to see any one of you fucking faggots to do any better. Great game.

Office Curling Office Curling

Great game!

I only have one problem though, the play again button doesn't work :(.
Fix this, and this game will be even better!

TheShooting Game Tutorial TheShooting Game Tutorial

way to fucking hard, fuck you

too hard, make it easyer for first time flash users.

Window xD Window xD

I mean yea, You must've tried

But this game is teh SUCKS!
I mean, in other windows paradoys, its actually funny, not just hurling bad spelling at you. spend more than 5 mintues on these.

PozioxD responds:

You were right

Throw Me Throw Me

Sweet game!

I got 64108 on my first try :D

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

2 words

holy shit.
can you pm me the name of the site were i can get that menu music?

Kill MountainDewClock Kill MountainDewClock

pretty funny

a good killing idea would be drink and shake and open!

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2